Become a member today and support the Norfolk County Archives at Eva Brook Donly Museum!
As a member, your donation will help with continuing to develop and implement dynamic programming, exhibition development, and management of our collection.
You will also receive a thank you in the way of:
- Early bird registration on select workshops and programs
- Electronic invitations to exhibition openings, select events, and e-bulletins
- Subscription to the Norfolk County Heritage & Culture bi-annual publication ART-I-FACTS
- 10% discount on select programs and workshops for children, youth and adults
- 10% discount on gift shop purchases (some exclusions may apply)
- Corporate logo in ART-I-FACTS (applicable to corporate members only)
- 1 hour of free long-distance research at Norfolk County Archives
Fill out this form and return to the Archives to register!
MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: Access to 1000+ museums for free
Upgrade your membership to get access to 1000+ museums and cultural/historic facilities all across North America with North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) and Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museum (ROAM).
Visit the North American Reciprocal Museum Association Website to see NARM’s active list of participating Museums that you can explore when you join.
To upgrade your membership make an additional donation to one of Norfolk County’s Heritage & Culture sites. The donation combined with your membership price must total at least $100.00. Contact one of our sites to learn more about this opportunity.