We are excited to announce the reopening of the Norfolk County Archives, Tuesday October 5th! Hours will resume, Tuesday to Friday, 10 am to 4 pm. Book your appointment here: https://calendly.com/heritageandculture/archives
- Visitors are allotted 2 hours per research visit. Out of County visitors are permitted to book the entire day with a 1 hour lunch break from 12 pm – 1 pm.
- Maximum 4 people in a group
- Please note: Washrooms are currently unavailable.
- Admission is by donation – we accept cash, debit, cheque or credit card.
- Masks Required
- Please ensure you maintain 6 feet distance from other parties and staff.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 upon arrival.
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!